Habib-a-Pak Quran academy provides online classes to learn Quran with Tajweed, Hifz e Quran, Revision of Quran and islamic education. The student must read and accept the terms and conditions of our academy before joining the class
The terms and conditions are summarised as follows.
- A trial class of 07 days for Free is offered to every student before joining the regular class. The student can evaluate the quality of our education and methodology of our Quran teachers.
- At the end of the trial period , the student can decide to continue the class. The hadiya (fees) for the full month is paid in advance according to the fee structure of the course.
- The fee is payable within the first 03 days of the month. If you are unable to pay the fee before the last date of the payment, the academy must be intimated seven days prior to the last date of payment.
- A makeup class can be held in case the student misses a class due to any reason but the teacher must be intimated the reason for being absent.
- If more than 05 classes are missed, no makeup class is scheduled.
- The student can choose a teacher by himself. However, this must be done earlier so that the teacher may be assigned.
- There is no confirmation that the makeup class will be held.
- The makeup class will be held after the teacher is assigned and a time is scheduled which is agreed upon by both the parties.
- The students who do not show up for class, will be marked absent by the tutor.
- Six hours prior notice is required to cancel a class on any day due to an acceptable treason.
- Habib-a-Pak academy reserves the right to assign any teacher at any time without the consent of the student.
- The students are not allowed to exchange any extra information with their teacher. Our academy will not be responsible for any unfortunate incidence between the teacher and the student..
- If Habib-a-Pak terminates the services of a teacher, the student is required to break all modes of communication with him.
- There will be a 10% increase in fee every year.
- Students are advised not to exchange fee details with the teacher.
- As Eid holidays are considered as paid leaves for our teachers, there are no makeup classes or fee refunds for these Eid holidays.
- Habib-a-Pak Quran academy reserves the rights to make changes in our terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
Please feel free to contact us any time. Our 24/7 customer care service is available. We feel pleasure to address your any kind of issue and help you to excel in the journey of learning the holy Quran.