Habib-a-Pak Quran maintains a simple and easy Refund Policy. There are the following key factors of our refund policy to be noted by our valued clients.
- If the student withdraws before the start of a class, full refund is issued without any question, penalty or deduction.
- There is no charge for classes taken as Free Trial.Regular class begins after a trial period of 3 to 7 days.
- After the trial, regular class begins and if the student joins it even for one day, refund fees of $15 is deducted from the monthly fees paid and the remaining payment is paid back.
- In case the student is unsatisfied with the teacher and does not want to continue, the fee of remaining days is refunded.
- If our teachers are unable to hold the classes due to any issue, the charges for the remaining days are returned according to the terms and conditions.
- In emergency cases, a student can hold his classes and the credits are transferred to the next month.
- Habib-a-Pak Quran academy remains closed twice a year during the Eid holidays and the teachers are fully paid for these holidays.There is no refund for these holidays.
- Our refund policy is based on our terms and conditions.
We urge all our students to study our refund policy and terms & conditions before signing up for the classes.